Writing a lecture is something anyone can do. But composing a brilliant one, which includes humor and will differentiate you from others, is an entirely different matter. There is no magic when it comes to writing a lecture. I believe in a long and deep process and commit myself to achieve with you, in the end, the following obligations:
- To retrieve, out of all the information you provide, the utmost of what is special and unique in you.
- To help you undergo a significant process which will prepare you for the stage, having acquired a deep understanding of your story and of the exact message and best way of transferring it.
- To crack the deep insights that are derived from your story that can give essence and meaning to you and to all those who hear them.
- To prepare you for standing on stage and giving your lecture as professionally as possible.
- To introduce humor into your lecture in order to make it more attractive.
- To construct a professional communique which will be of help to you in the process of selling your lecture.
- To prepare a professional base for your presentation.
At the end of 7-10 meetings (3 hours each) of individual coaching, I promise we will come up with a production which will make a difference and affect a great number of people.
The lecture does not include preparation of the presentation, just building the structure.