Name: Eyal Eltawil
Date of Birth: 20.8.1978
Cell: 052-4661088; home: 09-9508226
Address: 8 Palmach St. Herzliya, 46793
Internet Site: www.eyaleltawil.co.il
Actors’ Agent: “Nana” Writers’ Agent: SABRES
2003-2006: Student at the “Yoram Loewenstein Performing Arts Studio” (3-year course).
2007-2008: Participation in a Course entitled “Acting in front of a Camera”
held by Shemi Zarchin, Nir Bergman and Rani Blair.
2010: Workshop for Producers and Actors under the direction of Rani
Blair, Menashe Noi, Orit Azoulai and Moni Moshonov.
Part of the plays in which I participated during my 3 year studies:
2003-2006 – “Reshoumon” by Faye & Michael Kanin. Producer: Rafi Niv. Role –
– “Kroum” by Hanoch Levine. Producer: Albert Cohen. Role: Kroum.
– “Kaptzonim” (Springers) – An evening of sketches and entertainment –
written and produced by Gil Tchernovitch.
Employment Experience (2001-2008):
Television: – Participated in the series “The Good Policeman” produced by the
Satellite Co. “Yes”.
- Played the role of Ran Banker in the 2nd year series “The Movers”
produced by Roy Florentin in the Logic Channel.
– Featured in 3 programs of the Z.O.A. Comedy Bar presented by
Yaacov Cohen and produced by Channel 2.
– Stand-up comedy acts for the Program “Stepped over all boundaries”
(free translation of the Hebrew Name “Over Kol Gvoul”) for the
Satellite Co. “Yes”
– Weekly stand-up corner in the “Tzofit Grant” show produced by
- Pariticipation in the Series: “Avoda Aravit” (literal translation: “Arab Labor”) produced by Roni Ninio in Channel 2.
Films: – “Whatever could happen?”, an Israeli Film Produced by Ophir Lobel.
– “Aboula”, an Israeli Film produced by Yoni Geva. (will appear in
Stage: – “The Cancer Died of Laughter”, a stand-up comedy based on my
recovery from Cancer, with which I appear all over the country.
- “First hand from a doctor”: A comedy by Ray Conny, produced by Roni Mendelson. Played at the Tzavta Theatre.
- Children’s Plays – “End of Season’s Fable and “The Beatles” (Kibbutz Theatre), Mula’s dream (Mofa Theatre) and “The Bob Sfog Show” (Tevet Productions).
- Clown Productions.
Writing and Producing:
– “The Cancer Died of Laughter” Stand-Up performance based on my recovery from Cancer.
– Writing of Stand-Up Comedy with which I toured the country.
– Writing of book “The Cancer Died of Laughter”, a comical book based on my recovery
from Cancer, published by “Focus”.
– Writing and producing of the performance “La Familia” with the participation of Lenny
Ravitz, Doron Ravitz and Nati Ravitz.
– Currently working on a comical T.V. Series based on my recovery from Cancer
entitled: “Why, who died?”
– Writing of comical drama for stand-up comedians Dovdevani and Kovatch in Channel 2.
– Writing for the Stand-up Performers Shauli Badishi and Dovdevani and Kovatch for the
program “Mockery of Work (free translation)” which appeared in Channel 2.
- Writing of “fillers” for Dovdevani and Kovatch for the laughter channel “Beep”.
- Writing, Editing and Producing for the Nancy Brandeis 2008 Show “That’s not what
- Recording of radio commercials for “Tuna”; “Samsung”; “Falafel Mosco” and
“Carter Kol Mobil”
- Short plays for the ceremony of the Stage Awards for children and Youngsters 2008.Writer and Producer – Gil Chernovitch.
- Participation in the 2010 D.V.D. of “Maayan the Clown” in the roles of the goat and the arrows, produced by Ofer Shafrir.
Languages: Hebrew – Mother Tongue; English – Good.